- 2108 W 5700 S, Roy, UT 84067
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2552 Sqft
- Wonderful Roy location, walking distance to the schools, bank, gym, grocery store, fast food restaurants, the freeway, HAFB, and more! Nicely updated, open all brick rambler with lots of square footage (2552 Sq Ft) and a master bath! This home features: Newer flooring, paint, countertops, furnace, range, and 2 out of 3 bathrooms are completely updated. The kitchen has modern updated cabinets with plenty of storage. A white brick fireplace is nestled in the spacious living room, ready for the winter season. THIS hom ...
- 1601 W 425 S, Layton, UT 84041
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3670 Sqft
- Quick move-in home is READY. Last call, last call, to live in Arbor Estates. This is the last home that will be built in all of Davis County. Welcome to the Livingston Elevation. An open and spacious Rambler with 4 car garage. Amazingly open floorplan, and price range for this beautiful location, close to the Parkway, but away from the power lines and the new freeway. Beautiful finishes have been selected and shown in the listing pictures. This spec home offers a corner fireplace, stainless steel appliances, vaulte ...
- 1640 W 425 S Unit 211, Layton, UT 84041
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 4253 Sqft
- This is the last spec home for the Cascade floor plan at Arbor Estates. The model home is SOLD, but it is the same floorplan as this home, so come see it! What a wonderful well thought out floorplan with your dream great room. All selections have been made for this spec home. Estimated completion date is about the end of Nov. This lot is .45 of an acre which allowed for a walk-out basement through a 5 x 6 sliding glass door. 9 ft ceilings on the main and basement, 3 car garage with a 4-foot workshop extension and 1 ...
- 4549 S 250 E, Washington Terrace, UT 84405
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1768 Sqft
- 10/22/19 Buyer failed Their loss, is your gain!! Inspection and appraisal were completed A Wonderful Home for a family in a fantastic location. The backyard is quiet and secluded and has no backyard neighbors. Walking distance to Washington Elementary and close to downtown Ogden, this home has three nice sized bedrooms and two full bathrooms and a one-car garage. Updating has been done to this home, the effective year is about 1990. Home features, updated paint, 18-inch ceramic tile, updated kitchen cabinets, updat ...